- A. Reassignment/Accommodation
This Office also processes the request for Reassignment/Accommodation of PNP personnel from other units/offices;prepares letter request for VIPs or Local Executives who are requesting for reassignment/transfer of PNP personnel.Also responsible in the deliberation for the placement and designation of Senior Officers.
- B. Promotion
This Office is responsible in the processing of application folders of personnel who are qualified for promotion with the following mandatory and collateral requirements:
- Experience/Time in Grade (TIG)
- Attestation of Appointment
- Designation Order (PCOs & PNCOs)/Duty Status
- C. Personnel Accounting Information System (PAIS) Database
With regard to the flow of personnel transactions as to Updating of Records in PAIS Database:
- For the newly assigned personnel (GAINS) from other PROs to this Regional Office, the dedicated PAIS PNCO will request their data to NHQ.
- For the issuance of Service Records and PAIS Generated PDS, requesting personnel must assure that their records in the database must be updated by producing the lacking requirements duly authenticated by the issuing unit if ever their records are not updated
- Any requested data from PAIS Database of PPOs are attended immediately to maintain the smooth flow of updating of records
- D. Personnel Electronics and Management System (PERMS)
Continuous uploading and scanning of LO, SO, GO and SALN and daily monitoring of orders from NHQ for dissemination to concerned section